Buy in Bulk Wholesale Recycled Leather Journal with Handmade Paper - 7” Camel Color Diary with Distressed-Texture - Rustic-Look Notebooks/Sketchbooks/Gifts from India
|Art/Theme||Journal Making, Distressed|
|Outer Dimension||Length||5 inches|
|Weight||0.29 Kg / 0.64 lbs|
Buy Wholesale in Bulk
One of our popular ones! In distressed look, this handcrafted leather journal with handmade paper is just perfect to add class to the writing of serious writers. Easy to carry and rest the wrist for comfortable writing, this journal can be picked at wholesale price now.
One astonishing fact about journal artisans’ work is that each one of their creation is unique and different...Read more
- The special thing about this journal is the handmade papers that are made from recycled cloth and waste papers. The papers also contain natural materials like grass, petals and flowers etc. as decorative elements. These papers are acid-free and contribute to a healthy environment.
- To make a leather journal, quality leather sheet is taken and is cut in the desired size. Then the cover is colored multiple times in water-colors using foam. After drying the color, a coating of lacquer is given to the cover for finish and shine.
- Finally, the papers are hand-stitched in the journal.
- Shabby chic is a very popular and demanding art-form that is inspired from the works of Victorian era.
- Artisans first layer the wooden piece with paint using a paint-brush (preferably pastel color paint with matte finish). The process of layering is done multiple times to bring rich and natural sheen to the piece. Then the piece is left to dry for a day. Next day, the piece is rubbed and distressed 2-3 times using sandpaper. Artisan often removes some paint, leaving proof of several layers of paint speckled over wood grain.